allCitiesNetwork.com | API | documentation | bulletins | search
Returns a list of bulletins that match the specified query.
- apikey: Required. Your 32 character apikey string.
- q: Optional. Search terms included in bulletins to return. Remove a search term with a negative.
- Example: q=music+-country
- greedy: Optional. Setting to true will require all words in q parameter are part of returned bulletins. Default is 0.
- Example: q=new+exciting&greedy=1 Will return only bulletins with new and exciting in the name or keywords.
- limit: Optional. The number of bulletins to return. Maximum limit is 100, default is 10.
- page: Optional. Specify the page of results. Page is determined based on given limit amount and total bulletins of current query. Default is 1.
- sort: Optional. The order in which to sort returned bulletins. Possible values are name, name-desc, modified, modified-desc, release-date, release-date-desc. Defaults to release-date-desc.
- date: Optional. The parameter value is specified by "YYYYMMDD-YYYYMMDD". Also accepted is "today", "yesterday" or any month name, such as "april". Using a month name will automatically return the previous instance of that month. Default is the past year.
- zip: Optional. Returns bulletins within the zipcodes provided. Specify a five-digit zipcode "12345", a range of zipcodes "12345-12349", or remove a zipcode with a negative "-12345". Separate the list with commas.
- Example: zip=11111,12345-12349,-12347
- geo: Optional. Returns bulletins located within a given radius of the given latitude/longitude. The parameter value is specified by "latitide,longitude,radius", where radius units are miles. Defaults to 50 mile radius of the site you originally signed up on.
- Example: geo=45.46494,-98.48075,25
- categories: Optional. Comma separated list of category id's to query. Negative values remove the category. Defaults to all categories.
- Example: categories=1,-40
- locations: Optional. Comma separated list of location id's to query. Negative values remove the location. Defaults to all locations.
- users: Optional. Comma separated list of user id's to query. Negative values remove the user. Defaults to all users.
- favorites: Optional. When set to true, returns bulletins based on favorites of your account. Supercedes categories, locations and users parameters.
- Containing a word: http://allcitiesnetwork.com/bulletins/search?apikey=yourkey&q=community
- From a specific location: http://allcitiesnetwork.com/bulletins/search?apikey=yourkey&locations=1
- Today's bulletins in business: http://allcitiesnetwork.com/bulletins/search?apikey=yourkey&date=today&categories=1
Error responses are returned with bulletins, and are self-explanatory. Defaults will be used if there is a problem with the parameters, so bulletins may be given even if there is a problem with the request.